Guess what else happened that was really cool?! I actually saw my belly moving today! We were getting ready to go to our small group Bible study this evening and I sat down for a moment to relax. The baby was moving around a lot so I looked... sure enough, I saw the belly move! I yelled for Brent but by the time he got there... nothing. No more movin'. Darn. Maybe next time.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
You'll Never Guess...
...what we found at the Kid to Kid store today!?! A baby-sized Spiderman outfit!!! Actually, I think it's more like pajamas but you-know-who was so thoroughly excited!! And the clothes they have in there are so inexpensive! The 3-piece Spidey sleeper was only $3! We also found a couple of cute preemie outfits to buy... on the recommendation of my sister (who has 5 kids of her own). And then we found a long-sleeved onsie that looked like it hadn't even been worn! We figured we should invest in a few onsies with long sleeves since he'll be born in the middle of winter. Brent kept saying, "These look so tiny! Are you sure he'll fit into them?" Cute. :D All-in-all, I think we spent only about $13 for everything! I'm sure we'll go in there again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Pam...make sure you check out Other Mothers at Fairview and Five Mile. I love that store. I have picked up a couple of sleepers that are practically brand new from there for like 3-4 dollars a piece.
Post a Comment