In addition to the little freebie samples, whenever we may need medical advice, the nurses and doctors are great about answering our questions. For example, I'm still somewhat concerned about the issue of circumcision... ok, let's face it, I'm really just a big wuss and I don't like the idea of hurting my baby. Anyhoo, I asked Val about it and she explained the different methods and how each one is done. That did help to ease my mind and, since then, I've done a little research on my own... so I'm feeling much better about the whole idea of it.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
The Perks at Work
Working at a pediatric clinic does bring some benefits when one is about to have a baby! We're always getting boxes and boxes of samples of miscellaneous items including,
but not limited to: Formula, Johnson's Baby Lotion, Desitin, and even fragrance-free Laundry Detergent. So today, nurse Val was going through one of the boxes and found little newborn caps. She brought one over, laid it on my belly and said, "For your baby." Cute!
In addition to the little freebie samples, whenever we may need medical advice, the nurses and doctors are great about answering our questions. For example, I'm still somewhat concerned about the issue of circumcision... ok, let's face it, I'm really just a big wuss and I don't like the idea of hurting my baby. Anyhoo, I asked Val about it and she explained the different methods and how each one is done. That did help to ease my mind and, since then, I've done a little research on my own... so I'm feeling much better about the whole idea of it.
In addition to the little freebie samples, whenever we may need medical advice, the nurses and doctors are great about answering our questions. For example, I'm still somewhat concerned about the issue of circumcision... ok, let's face it, I'm really just a big wuss and I don't like the idea of hurting my baby. Anyhoo, I asked Val about it and she explained the different methods and how each one is done. That did help to ease my mind and, since then, I've done a little research on my own... so I'm feeling much better about the whole idea of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment