Some questions we had for Dr King:
Q: Should I go ahead and get the flu shot at the clinic where I work?
A: Definitely! If they're offering it, take it!
Q: Does it matter which hospital I register for birthing classes - Meridian vs. Boise?
A: No, but do it soon. If you take the class at Meridian, sign up for a tour of the Birthing Center at Boise.
Q: Is it ok to be on my back at an angle - propped up with lots of pillows?
A: If you do that, try to have one hip higher than the other.
From there, we discussed those major blood veins in the back that we don't want the baby to put pressure on. We also talked about what contractions might feel like and when to call vs. when to go straight to the Labor and Delivery Dept. The estimated size of baby today is about 11" long (about the size of a large mango).
No comments:
Post a Comment