Thursday, September 4, 2008

Another Near-Vomit Experience

This morning started like any other morning. Got up, showered, dressed, did hair, brushed teeth... uh-oh... perhaps it was a combination of the 'leaning forward' motion to bend over the sink to spit and the actual 'spitting' of the contents in my mouth? Or maybe my toothbrush slipped too close to my gag reflex? But I gagged. I mean, really gagged! I even moved from the location of the sink to the toilet while gagging. Nothing came up though... of course, what would? I hadn't even had breakfast yet. The rest of the day was slightly ruined for me. I was nervous to eat anything though my tummy was growling. I finally ate a small bowl of Cheerios and some yogurt which was settling. Things seemed to be a bit better after that. But the mild tummy churning made me cautious for the remainder of the day.

No comments: