Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Belly Week 20
Belly week 20 - Notes: So here we are at the half-way mark... And?... Well, I don't really feel any different. I think I may have felt some baby movement again but I'm still not quite sure. All I know is, I'm in dire need of some new pants. Perhaps I'll get some this weekend. I may have to look into some comfy, business casual, winter-type shoes as well. I can't wear flip-flops all winter long I suppose. Anyhoo, other than the occasional, awkward bumping into things or losing my balance and the more and more uncomfy nights of non-sleep, there's nothing too significant (at least, for me) about being half-way through my pregnancy. Shucks. Although, I'm not exactly sure what I was expecting to be suddenly and magically different about this week... maybe that my belly button would start to protrude, at least. I suppose that'll happen soon enough. :) 9/3/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment