Sunday, September 14, 2008

Target Baby

Our original plan for today (after church, of course) was to look for comfy clothes and shoes for me! It was never our intention to spend yet another hour or more meandering through aisles of baby gear, equipped with... yet another... scan gun in [Brent's] hand. --Why is it that guys love those things so?-- Nevertheless, it happened. Thankfully, Target's baby registry didn't take nearly as long as B.R.U. but we still managed to walk away with over 100 items in that registry as well!! And, to be honest, I think I actually preferred most of the Target items over the B.R.U. items... not to mention, we found Target to be significantly less expensive than the other.

Ok, even though the books told us not to, we registered for a few little Winnie the Pooh outfits... we couldn't help ourselves! (And when I say "we," I mean "I") :D That's ok though, because Brent picked up the only Spiderman item he's found so far and scanned it: A package of toddler undies. The poor guy! He can't find anything with Spiderman on it for babies! We may have to find a specialty comic book character clothing store for that. If there is such a thing. So if anyone comes across a Spiderman onsie, please, please, please grab it for us so that Brent can rest at night. ;)

p.s. I have yet to find some clothes for myself. I may have to resort to online shopping since I'm always instinctively gravitating toward the so-stinkin'-adorable baby clothes! :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

http://www.theretrobaby.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=826

so... me being who I am... I had to see if there was ANY spiderman baby stuff out there... well, I did find this onesie... granted it's not cheap but, sometimes you just gotta do it! :)