Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"Two" Cool Tuesday

So, a couple of cool things happened today:
First of all, I was talking with one of the nurses who works with me and she said she has a bunch of baby stuff that I'm welcome to have if I want it. She had planned to give it to a local 2nd-hand store but wanted me to have it if I could use it. Well, I told her that I'd love to take it off her hands for her! :) I asked if she wanted any money for it and she said that my only payment would be to go through and sort it all. That sounded like a deal to me! And we made arrangements for Brent and me to pick it all up on Saturday with our truck.
Secondly, the preggo pants that I ordered through JC Penney arrived and they're ready for me to pick up. Yay! What a great day!
Oh, and I went to the Chiropractor today and I always feel better after my chiro appts. It was a little tricky this time though, as I can't lie on my belly or flat on my back anymore. So, I was on my side first. Then he did some adjusting with me sitting in a chair... and then, standing up! That was sure interesting! But I still did feel better!

No comments: