Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Baby Room??


I forgot to mention that, on Sunday, Brent and I finally discussed baby room options. If we really are staying here in Nampa in our cozy (i.e. small) 2-bedroom house until baby's born, we've got to come up with a plan on where to put all the baby's stuff!! There should be no problems with having a bassinet or cradle in our room for the 1st few months... but where on earth are we going to put a crib, dresser, changing table, hamper, etc. in our already overly crowded office/library/hobby (a.k.a. comic book) room?? Well, after much discussion and even more measuring of current furniture pieces, we think -we hope- we have a plan! And it even allows Brent to keep all his comic books! We may have to get rid of a few other things though. Either that, or haul a couple of furniture items to the basement. It would be ideal if we could find a nice 3-bedroom house to rent for cheap. Of course, then we would have to actually move! And I might be too tired for that. ;)

No comments: