Friday, September 19, 2008
Best Birthday Ever!
Today is my birthday. It wasn't unlike any other day of the week or month... and as I get closer and closer to the big Four-Oh, believe me, I'd really love to forget about having birthdays all together. But today was extra special for me because... I'm pregnant. Finally. I've longed to be a mom for quite
some time... and in a few short months, I'll get to experience the miracle of childbirth and actually, officially being a mom! I can hardly wait! It's been a good day. Baby is moving around a lot today! More than usual. It's been a relaxing day. I took the day off and worked on some picture ideas for a scrapbooking project. We went to dinner with good friends. They even brought me a birthday gift! It was so cute... Jamie had knitted a couple of little newborn caps and a washcloth! I loved it!! Then we ended the evening having a game night with our friends back at home. So fun! Yeah, today was a fabulous day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment