Monday, September 22, 2008

Another Monday

I don't know why Mondays are so hard for me... maybe because the weekend is a break from my routine so I have to get focused again... but I have the:
a) hardest time rolling out of bed in the morning,
b) feelings of morning sickness all over again, and...
c) worst headache ever, that even Tylenol can't relieve...... (snarl)

What's a preggo girl to do??? I try to get to bed at a decent hour. I even take a nap in my car during my lunch hour! I take my vitamin and try to eat mild, healthy snacks during the day. Is there some sort of magic formula or special potion that I should be looking into trying? I suppose it doesn't help that Monday is the busiest weekday for me at work. I guess I should just prepare myself and expect that Mondays will be challenging. Oh bother.

Other things going on: I'm really gonna have to start wearing some stretchy preggo pants here soon! Also, I may have to start wearing my wedding ring on a chain around my neck as my fingers tend to get puffy now.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Yeah - I'd get that ring off now. :) I tried to get my ring off when I was pregnant with Maria... uh.... it's still on... that was about 5 years ago. :) Lucky for me my fingers never got too "poofy" that it had to be cut off... so glad for that!