Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Belly Week 21

Belly week 21 - I'm most comfortable sleeping:
a) On my back... Nope, not unless I'm in the recliner.
b) On my side... This is probably easiest, when I'm able to sleep. Especially with a body pillow.
c) Are you kidding? No way is comfortable... This is, quite possibly, the most accurate answer right now.

I now get up to pee about 3 times a night.

Other notes: In light of my car seat revelation yesterday, I think Brent and I may go register for some baby items/gifts this weekend. I'm thinkin' it might be a good idea to register this week for a childbirth class or two... the hospital had a list of available classes that might be helpful to us as well. I'll have to take a look at those again. There's quite a schedule of events that's recommended we complete before the actual birth takes place. It's all very exciting! 9/10/08

No comments: