Monday, September 8, 2008

Sleep

For those who may not know: I enjoy sleep. And I don't do too well when I don't get enough. That said, I think I'm officially on a quest to find a comfy sleeping position... any comfy position will do... as long as a good chunk of quality sleeptime is involved. I'm not too fond of being awakened by nature calling... much less, for the sole reason of my entire leg or arm tingling with numbness. Why can't I just stay asleep while my leg is asleep? Seems like that would be the logical thing. And if not logical than, at least, ideal. The other night, I was so rudely jolted from my slumber by such intense heartburn - like none I'd ever felt before! It really felt as though fire would escape if I opened my mouth to yawn! I would've fit right in with that Wendy's commercial: Anyone who dared to eat one of the super spicy jalapeno burgers found themselves spewing fire if they breathed out or even spoke to one another! Needless to say, I had to get up and get myself some TUMS and then prop a few more pillows underneath me. Poor Brent. It's a good thing he's been able to sleep through all my moving around! Believe me... we don't have one of those "bowling ball" matresses! I've heard it said that this is all in preparation for when baby arrives. Well, I was actually hoping to get sleep now (pre-baby) because I know I won't be getting much, if any, post-baby. Speaking of sleep... it's time for bed! G'night. :)

No comments: