Sunday, September 28, 2008

Costco Trip

Do you ever go into Costco searching for one thing... and then come out of there with something entirely different? That's what we did today. Brent is really needing a flat screen monitor at work so that he's not straining his neck while typing... he's asked his boss a few times but the guy won't budge. (The next step will probably be to get a note from the Dr. If that doesn't work, we may need to consider a worker's comp claim.) Anyhoo, we're in Costco to price monitors... in case we'll need to buy our own... and we come out with a case of bottled seltzer water, 2 books, and bread. Go figure. One of the "books" is really cool though. It's actually a set of 3 books with 3 CD's of Wee Sing songs!! Yay! We love Wee Sing! And it was only $10!! Fabulous! Junior will love those, I'm sure! :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I miss Costco! Never made it out of that place with just one thing... and they had the yummiest cheese stuff I liked...

Love the blog... can't wait to see photos of the 40 week you and Jr. Do you have names chosen yet?

I am SOOO happy for you and this wonderful adventure!