I've officially been sick now for a whole month!! Had to call in sick again today. Thank goodness my boss is understanding! I'm also thankful that my next OB appt is tomorrow! Hopefully they can give me something to help with whatever it is I have. When I went to my chiropractic appt last week, the Dr said that my immune system is caring for two now... and it tends to take care of baby first. Perhaps I should ask my OB about Echinacea? At any rate, I'm hoping to be over this soon... I'm really tired of talking about me being sick all the time. *sigh*
2 comments:
SOmeone told me that us preggos can't take anything with Echinacea so let me know what the dr says! I miss my airborne! :)
Peggy
Hi Friend!
I hope you get to feeling better!
I've been thinking of you!
Love ya!
Chris
Post a Comment