Sunday, December 21, 2008

More Snow!!

We woke up this morning to a Winter Wonderland! Everything was completely white! Probably at least a couple of inches. I love the snow... and it's so beautiful when enjoyed from the comfort of your own home! Of course, by late afternoon/ early evening, the wind was really starting to howl and we were getting some pretty good snow drifts all over the Treasure Valley. As Brent and I were watching the evening news and hearing of all the slide-offs around town, he told me that he didn't want me to go to work in the morning... especially since I don't have snow tires yet. I didn't argue. Even though I'm a fairly safe/cautious driver in the snow, I always feel safer if the vehicle has snow tires... and you just never know about those goofy drivers around you who, apparently, see themselves as invincible as they're jetting past everyone. Of course, those are the guys who inevitably slide off into snow drifts. :) Kinda makes me chuckle. Happy snowy Sunday to everyone!

No comments: