Monday, December 8, 2008
Back to Work... Again.
I am feeling much better today! I did get tired around mid-morning and mid-afternoon but I imagine that's to be expected when one is used to taking naps at those times. :) Hopefully, that will wear off as the week goes on and I get used to the regular work schedule again. Other than just getting myself back to work, it was a fairly uneventful day. I will say this: It's nice to come home to a clean house. We usually keep our place on the cleaner, more organized side... but since the holiday and being sick, it had gotten a little disheveled. And when I walked in the back door, I was surprised to see our shiny, new, white washer and dryer! I was expecting the old, dirty mustard colored ones. :) That may take some getting used to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment