I was a little bummed at this appt because I completely forgot to bring the camera so I couldn't get a profile shot in the hallway this time. Oh well... probably better off since I'm sick and not looking that great... most likely. Today's appt was more of the same: weight check (I've lost track of how much gained. I think I'm close to +20 total.) BP was 120/80 again. Gave pee sample. Baby's HR was 140 again. Things seem to be fairly consistent. And they just measured me again today. Thank goodness! I was afraid I was gonna be 'violated'. :) Lord knows I wasn't in the mood for that! I guess that happens closer to the delivery time to check for effacement and dilation, etc. I did let Velma know that I've been sick for a month... and now my breathing feels kinda rattly and wheezy. She listened to my lungs and decided to put me on some antibiotics for fear that it might turn into pneumonia. And letting it go untreated could definitely complicate things. Brent was concerned the AB's wouldn't be good for the baby but Velma assured him they would be ok. Still not able to work today though. Velma wrote a note for my boss since I've been out sick for so long! She suggested that I just stay home and rest. Sounds good to me! We didn't really have too many questions today. I was mostly focused on getting meds to help me feel better.
The estimated size of baby today is a little over 4 lbs and has passed the 17" mark (like a pineapple).
No comments:
Post a Comment