Thursday, December 4, 2008
Went to Work...
... but they sent me home! I really thought I was doing better and I tried to go to work today! When I got there I was still sniffling and coughing pretty bad so they said to go home. And they told me to just stay home on Friday too!! I actually had Friday scheduled off but I told my boss I'd be willing to work it. She said I should just stay home and recuperate; that 4 days to get 100% well would be better than working 2 days then having the weekend off and coming back to work on Monday only 75% well. So, I took her up on the offer. It was kinda weird though... I don't think I've ever left work after having been there for only a half hour! I was thankful for the time to rest however. I actually ended up sleeping for a good portion of the day! I guess my body still needed to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment