Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Belly Week 34

Belly week 34 - Notes: I keep compiling lists of things to do or stuff I need to get together... like my hospital bag. And, according to preggo websites and our birthing class, even dads need to get a bag together for the hospital stay these days. My goal this week is to get my bag ready and maybe help Brent with his. I also need to finish up my birthing plan so I can go over it with my Dr. I'm pretty sure this is the week that we're to go take a tour of the hospital as well. I need to double check the day and time on that. Last Sunday, I confirmed the day for my very first baby shower with the "Shower Coordinator" at church. It will be on Thursday, January 8th, in the evening... probably around 7-ish. Brent is even invited! I'm so excited! Our first baby shower! Ooo, I should get myself pre-registered at the hospital sometime soon too! Whew. So much to do yet... and now I'm feeling like time is really flying by! Thank goodness I'm feeling so much better than last week! We also need to get the car seat checked out to make sure it's installed correctly. Hmm... am I forgetting anything?? Gotta get started...

No comments: