Belly week 33 - Notes: Wow! Time sure does seem to be flying! I've definitely had some of the Braxton Hicks contractions now. My belly gets super hard... it doesn't really hurt though. It's just uncomfy for about half a minute. I'm thankful for that. I've read that it can be painful for some women.
One month to go! This is what I'm doing to prepare for your arrival: Well, at this point, I think it's really about 6 weeks to go. Still, it's getting closer! I'm really just waiting for our new washer & dryer to arrive so I can start washing E V E R Y T H I N G!!! There are a few of our regular loads to wash, not to mention: bedding, blankets, baby's clothes, miscellaneous mats (bath, door, kitchen). We also ended up buying a small, bag-less, upright vacuum since our old one broke. And, dare I say, it works superbly on carpets and floors!! Yay for a clean house!
a) I think I'm officially nesting... By the looks of the above paragraph, yeah. ;)
b) What's nesting?... Does anyone really need me to explain this?? :D It's amazing how things change in a week!
No comments:
Post a Comment