Friday, December 19, 2008

Eventful Day!

I had quite an interesting start to my day today! I had only had a couple sips of o.j. and just a bite or two of cereal when I started coughing so hard that I ended up vomiting!! I really thought I would get through this whole pregnancy without doing that! Turns out, I was wrong. And, let me tell you, although I'm sure everyone already knows, that is so disgusting!! Then I had to change my clothes and wash up again so I ended up being late for work. Thankfully my boss is so understanding. Also, we had our Christmas potluck and gift exchange during lunch at work today. Needless to say, I still didn't really have much of an appetite by the time lunch rolled around. I mostly just picked at my plate. I did participate in the gift exchange however. That was fun. After we finished with lunch and gifts, I only stayed at work for about an hour longer before I felt like I should go home. I couldn't hardly talk or breathe at times because I was so congested and plugged up. And then I would start hacking up a lung to the point of near-vomit again. That is NOT fun. Especially at work... where I'd have to keep excusing myself. So, I called my boss and said I may need to go and she was fine with that. Once home (I think it was about 2:30pm), I called Brent to let him know what was going on and then promptly fell asleep until he got home at 6pm!! Whew, what a day!! At least I'll have the weekend to recupe again. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear you were sick Pam!!!! We missed you...we were there getting little man circ'd.