Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Belly Week 36
Belly week 36 - Notes: Less than a month to go!! Woohoo!! I've finally finished filling out my birth plan. I printed one out from a baby website... and, really, there were only just a few things that I was completely set on (if all goes well). Mostly regarding who's to be in my room, breastfeeding issues, and being able to hold baby right away. Also, I'll have the pediatrician circumcise him later. Speaking of pediatricians, I don't remember if I've mentioned who we've chosen to be ours... it's Dr Eric Roy at the clinic where I work. He's really nice and one of only two Drs in the Meridian office who use the plastibell method for circs. If you're interested, check out his bio on our clinic website: www.tvpeds.com Don't be alarmed... he is a younger guy but completely capable! Plus, some of the older Drs tend to be set in their ways or they'll hand out Rx's too hastily. I've gotta say, it's kinda nice to have the advantage of working in a Dr's office and to be able to select whomever I want out of 11 pediatricians! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dr. Booth does the plastibell thing too...tyler's is just about to fall off, so I will finally be able to give him a bath.
I'm so excited to hear some baby news from you soon Pam!!!
Post a Comment