Sunday, November 30, 2008

Weekends are for Snoozing...

Especially when one is sick. I'm thankful for them. If I do say so myself... and I do. :) Saturday was relaxing. I was able to rest a lot. The only thing we really wanted to do yesterday was find a good deal on a washer/dryer set to purchase. (I think what we have now was purchased c. 1970! It's even that dirty mustard color that's coming back into style these days.) Anyway, we almost didn't make it out due to my illness but then decided to go at the last minute. We made it to the mall by 8pm-ish. Actually, not a bad time to go on the Saturday after Thanksgiving since most of the crowds were gone by then! It was easy to find a salesperson to help us too. I think we made our selection, purchased it, and were outta there no later than 9pm! We even had time to stop for a snack and take a quick peek in Borders before the mall closed (at 10pm).

I don't know if I over-did it last night but I was too exhausted to make it to church this morning! I hate being stuck in bed!! Thank goodness the Dr hasn't placed me on bed-rest! I would go crazy!!! Yet today was another day stuck at home, in bed... or on the couch... whichever was most comfy at the time. I did alternate quite a bit. Nothing too exciting today though... just takin' it easy.

No comments: