Belly week 31 - I am now most comfortable sleeping:
a) On my back... No way, José!!
b) On my side... Most likely. And with a bunch of pillows under, on and around me!
c) I'll take it any way I can get it!... Most definitely!!
I am now getting up to pee about 3-4 times a night!
Other notes: Well, I had to call in sick again today. It really isn't any fun to be sick while pregnant! There's not much I can take for it and I'm hoping that whatever I have doesn't turn into a sinus infection... or any kind of infection, for that matter. The baby's still doing great though. Moving around lots and the movements are much bigger now! My whole belly will do this perpetual wave-like motion, back and forth... It's quite bizarre to watch and to feel! Brent and I can't wait to meet this little guy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment