Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Belly Week 29

Belly week 29 - More things that I miss from life-before-the-belly:
a) Walking sans waddle... yes
b) My lap... yes
c) Normal undies... and yes. Hey, don't judge me... this is what they had in the book. :)

Other notes: Seems like this kiddo hardly sits still anymore! Although he moves mostly around meal times... before (To let me know he's hungry), during (Perhaps to say: hey, thanks for thinkin' of me! Or: yum, this is quite tasty!) and afterward (Now he's just playing contentedly). I'd really prefer that he not use my bladder as a punching bag... but what can ya do? Here's a wish list that the preggo me has come up with:
  1. To be able to wait longer than an hour or two before needing to use the restroom again.
  2. To get more than 2 or 3 hours of comfy sleep at a time.
  3. To be able to bend over to pick something up off the floor or to just tie my shoes.
  4. It'd be nice to have my pre-preggo selection of clothes again.
  5. To get up and down from a sitting position without making weird, involuntary noises.

But, then again, here's why I don't mind putting up with all that (this is the cool part):

  1. We're finally having a baby!
  2. I love being able to feel him move inside me.
  3. It's fun to watch Brent talk to my belly.
  4. I like having something in common with all the other mothers out there.
  5. I get to be the one to make our parents grandparents this time. :)

No comments: