Friday, November 28, 2008
Black Friday...
Normally, I would've worked today but I had requested it off to do some "combat shopping" with Brent. My plans were foiled, however, when I woke up with the worst cough and congestion ever!! Needless to say, I stayed home and slept! My mom and sister came over later to check in and they both said that it sounded like I may have bronchitis. My next OB appt is in 4 days and I don't wanna have to be seen before then. I started taking Robitussin Cough & Congestion and that helped more than the Tylenol and Sudafed did. At least I have a couple more days before I have to go back to work. Hopefully, this will clear up before then. It's probably a good thing I stayed home today anyway... I keep hearing about HUGE lines everywhere and people getting trampled! How sad that a material item is so important that people can't stop to help someone up! And, seriously, wouldn't one be the least bit concerned if the walking terrain had changed from a hard flat surface to a step up onto something a little more pliable?? For real, c'mon people!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment