Friday, October 3, 2008

Pants!!

I need some!! Desperately! There's a question in my preggo journal that says: Record number of days in a row I wore the same heinous pair of stretch pants: And I'd have to say 6!!! With resounding disgust! At least they're a fairly nice pair of pants... and I bought them recently just for this purpose, in case I couldn't find comfy preggo pants yet. And thank goodness I get to wear sweats or pajama bottoms on Saturday so that my ONE pair of pants can take a much-needed break and go through a wash cycle, for pete's sake. I may need to go back to JCP's this weekend and buy another pair of these stretchy pants that I like... in a different color... or two. :) And I may check out this other store, called Motherhood, to see if I can find some pants there. I've heard there's lots of good stuff to find in there but that it can be pricey. We'll see.

In other news... I was so bummed that I had to go to work today because, for some reason, all day yesterday I was thinking it was Friday. Now it's Friday... again. Don't you hate that? ;) At least tomorrow is really Saturday this time. :D

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Go to Motherhood and spend the cash!! It's WELL WORTH it!! I also found a few things at Old Navy and Gap that worked for my preggo body. :) Good luck in your search!