Thursday, October 30, 2008

Achy and Tired

This whole day I've felt like I could just curl up on my desk at work and take a nap! Only thing is, I've been working the front desk this week and the people walking in to see the doctor might think that was a little weird. I wasn't able to get a nap during my lunch hour today so I got comfy on the couch when I got home. Well, my intention was just to rest for 20-30 minutes... but I actually slept for about 2 hours! Brent got home and even made dinner while I was still sleeping! Aww. What a guy! Then he asked me to help him make a list of what we needed for the chili and he went to the store for me!! When he got home, he said he forgot to get orange juice (for me, not the chili) and asked if I wanted him to go back. I told him it was fine and that I could just pick some up tomorrow... but I was sounding so awful at that point, he grabbed his jacket and was out the door again! Such a sweetie! I'm glad he went back for it though. I'll mix it up in the morning to take some to work with me. So much for Halloween cupcakes though. There's no way I'm up to making those to take to work tomorrow! And I haven't even found an easy costume yet. I don't think that'll be quite ready for tomorrow either. Oh well. There's always next year, I guess. :)

No comments: