Last night, as we're getting all situated in bed, the lights are off and Brent's almost asleep, I think the baby decided to stretch out as far as he could!! It really felt like he was the entire width of my torso! I felt him pushing on both sides of me, simultaneaously! It shocked me so I said, "Whoa!" in a louder-than-normal voice. Well, that pretty much jolted Brent right out of nodding off and he said, "What?! What happened?!?" So I told him what I felt and that I didn't mean to alarm him. It was really quite humorous. I couldn't help but crack up while I was apologizing. :)
Also, I got my flu shot at work today... finally. That was pretty much unremarkable. It didn't hurt at all but I did walk away with a pretty cool band-aid on my arm. Oh yeah, and they found one that didn't have the preservative that preggo women aren't suppose to have... I think it was the last one in their stash so YAY for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment