Belly week 28 -
Notes: This has been a busier week than usual as Brent's Uncle Hep passed away recently and with the coming of Halloween. We went to
Hep's viewing on Monday night and we reminisced a little with his family. Then Tuesday was the graveside service. I wasn't able to go to that as I had to work. Brent was a pall-bearer... he said that service was fairly small. I don't know if too many folks knew about it. Today was the memorial service at the church they attended. That was such a nice service. There were a few songs, a slideshow of his life, and some testimonials from family and friends of how Hep impacted others. I don't know if the pregnancy hormones had any effect on how much I was crying but my face and eyes looked so red and puffy when all was said and done. Uff-da. Although, I'm pretty sure everyone got a little teary at some point or another.
Halloween. It'll be here this Friday. I have so much I'd
like to do, however, I'm not sure how much I'll get done as I'm starting to feel achy and my throat is sore now. Why do I always get sick around this time of year? Here's my list of things to do:
- Make festive cards to send out.
- Bake and decorate cupcakes to take to work.
- Buy groceries for the chili I volunteered to make for the Trunk or Treat event at church on Friday night.
- Make the chili.
- Find a quick and easy costume for Friday... possibly incorporating my preggo belly. ;)
Wish me luck!
I know this didn't really have anything to do with my belly... but that is what's going on around here this week. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment