Belly week 25 - I feel compelled to talk about my pregnancy:
a) Anytime, with anyone who happens to be around
b) Only with other pregnant women or new moms
c) Not much at all.
I'd have to say: a - but really, I think it's the other way around: Women are compelled to talk to me about things... whether it's their own stories, or just asking me how I'm doing. I'll always talk about things with whomever is interested though. If I say that I can really feel you moving a lot today, I think it takes the moms back to that time in their own lives, and it seems like they miss that, which is cool.
Other notes: I can tell that your dad is really excited about meeting you! He'll look at my belly and say, "Guess what?" I'll say, "What?" and he'll say, "You're pregnant! Isn't that cool?" Yep, that is so totally cool! He's also said that he can't wait to meet you and he wonders what you look like. And I whole-heartedly agree!
No comments:
Post a Comment