Monday, April 6, 2009
Taco Del Mar
What better place to have lunch with the fam? Ok... well, there may be a few better... but this is the one we chose today. :) Nothin' says el seis de abril like Taco Del Mar! ;) Hee hee. I thought I had gotten a picture of everyone but I guess it was just G'pa, Brent and Mac. Brent wanted to make sure that his G'pa got a chance to hold Mac. I think G'pa was feeling too weak to hold him before, so today was the first time he held him! It was a good lunch time. Visiting. Laughter. Mom and Jodi were able to join us as well. And Brent talked the lady behind the counter into giving him one of their fruity slushies... I don't know how he does it... people just seem to want to give him things. He's quite a friendly guy, it's true! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment