Got a cute pic of Mac today. I'll add it here once I download from camera...
Monday, April 20, 2009
Spring is Here!
What a beautiful day today! Sunshine, warmth. Love it! I think it got up past 80* today. Since Brent's home on Mondays for a little while longer, he took advantage of it by working on his thesis. He is so close to being done - I'm so proud of him! Mac and I hung out together doing some tummy time and playing with mirrors and music. When daddy needed a break, we all went to do a little grocery shopping. We came home so we all could have dinner and Mac could take a rest. Then we drove to Boise to look at some houses and check out the neighborhoods around there. We're not sure yet where God is leading but, we may stay in the area. It depends on where Brent's dream job is. Plus, we just like driving around and looking at houses. Is that weird? We used to like going to movies. That's harder to come by these days. :)
Got a cute pic of Mac today. I'll add it here once I download from camera...
Got a cute pic of Mac today. I'll add it here once I download from camera...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is SO PRECIOUS! You lucky Mommy you! :D
Post a Comment