Friday, April 10, 2009

Just Chillin' (+14 Weeks Old)

Sometimes Mac just likes hangin' out in his swing. And sometimes that's the easiest place for him to be when mommy and daddy still need to get ready to go. :) I'm glad he likes to watch the animals on the mobile go around. He's pretty content in there. This evening we went to Derek and Stephanie's place to help celebrate Derek's birthday. What fun! We sang Karaoke, ate burgers and had cake. Yum!! I was somewhat reluctant to sing at first, but eventually I came around. Brent enjoyed singing though. I think he just likes being in the spotlight! A little bit later, Mac got to hang out with "Aunt" Stephanie. He likes her a lot! All in all, it was a fun night! Yes, even the Karaoke. :) Oh, hey! And a happy 14 weeks to Mac!! ♥

No comments: