
It's me, Mac, just chillin' with my mom today. Here I am, workin' on a little tummy time. Don'tcha dig my duds? I love how the orange brings out the red in my hair! I think mom wanted to post a video of me on my tummy but I had had enough of that by the time she shot it. I was frustrated... and I was lettin' her know 'bout it. I do have a couple more pics to share with ya though... if you don't mind. :)
Here's me with my air guitar:
And here's me devising a secret plan (I don't remember what it was though... it may have had something to do with the blow-out in my didee this afternoon.):

Anyway. That's it for now. I'm sure mom will let me write more on here later. ttfn. (That's something I learned from Tee-Eye-Double Guh-Ur.) ;D
2 comments:
I'm so glad to see you posting again Pam!!!! I just took Tyler in the same day as you did for his 4 month check up. Our boys are growing up so fast.
Love it!!! I love seeing your updates! He is SO PRECIOUS!!! Love and miss you!
Hugs and Misses!
Chris
Post a Comment