Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Is This Summer??
Another gorgeous day! I think it was in the mid- to high 80's! Mac and I had some errands to run today. First, we stopped by my clinic to weigh and measure him. He was 14lbs 2oz and just under 25" long. We visited with my friend, Stephanie, for a while and then had to go to the Health and Welfare Dept to apply for Medicaid for Mac. Never thought we'd have to use that but, since I'm not working, health insurance is just too expensive! Even to add him to Brent's policy. Anyway, after we did that we went to visit daddy for a few minutes. I think Brent needed the break... he seemed to be having a hard day at work today. Hopefully we cheered him up. Then home. Thank goodness for a cool house. Whew! It sure got hot out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment