Friday, April 3, 2009

13 Weeks Old + Family!

Happy 13 weeks, Mac! This is the weekend we are dedicating you to Jesus so we've got lots of family coming to town. It's gonna be such a special time. G'ma & G'pa Jackson and Aunt Shawna got here last night but we didn't see them until today. They wanted to get to the hotel room to get settled and have a good night's sleep before coming over. It was nice to have the chance to see them and get caught up before everyone else arrived. Aunt Shawna had fun holding you and watching you swing. And when you got fussy, she would help calm you down. But poor G'ma couldn't catch a break! You'd be fine for a few minutes but then, outta nowhere, you'd decide to get fussy! I think there were only a couple times when she held you sans fussiness. But, bless her heart, she kept trying! I don't know if you were worn out from all the extra activity or what. Silly guy. We completed a few of the preparations for Sunday's luncheon but there's still more to do tomorrow. I hope we can pull it off... I hope we're not in over our heads. Should be fun though. I can't wait until Sunday! ☼

No comments: