No, not for the 2 big guys in the back... but the cute little guy up front! ;) I'll be able to post a few more pictures of the event once I get a working cd from Gerry - the picture guy from church. My mom took this photo though... pretty good, huh? It was such a special occasion! And we were so blessed and honored that so many of our good friends and family came to support us! MacGregor Robert Jackson, we're so thrilled to dedicate you to Jesus today! We'll do our best to raise you like He'd want us to. Jesus loves you so much... and so do we!! ♥♥♥
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Dedication Sunday
Well, I think we officially packed the sanctuary with all the family and friends we invited! And here's the reason everyone came to Fairview Nazarene this Sunday:
No, not for the 2 big guys in the back... but the cute little guy up front! ;) I'll be able to post a few more pictures of the event once I get a working cd from Gerry - the picture guy from church. My mom took this photo though... pretty good, huh? It was such a special occasion! And we were so blessed and honored that so many of our good friends and family came to support us! MacGregor Robert Jackson, we're so thrilled to dedicate you to Jesus today! We'll do our best to raise you like He'd want us to. Jesus loves you so much... and so do we!! ♥♥♥
No, not for the 2 big guys in the back... but the cute little guy up front! ;) I'll be able to post a few more pictures of the event once I get a working cd from Gerry - the picture guy from church. My mom took this photo though... pretty good, huh? It was such a special occasion! And we were so blessed and honored that so many of our good friends and family came to support us! MacGregor Robert Jackson, we're so thrilled to dedicate you to Jesus today! We'll do our best to raise you like He'd want us to. Jesus loves you so much... and so do we!! ♥♥♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment