Thursday, April 16, 2009

Rollin' + Game Playin'

Just a little news on our Mac-a-roni: He rolled from his tummy to his back yesterday!! Woo hoo! Mommy was so excited! It all happened so fast... I didn't have any time to get the camera. Bummer! Would've loved to catch it on video! Maybe when he does it again. Or when he goes from back to tummy, perhaps.

Then tonight, at bedtime, he decided to play a game! I put him in his bassinet, gave him a binky, said 'good night' and then walked away. He promptly spit out his binky and started to "fuss"... so I went back and put it in his mouth again. When I got there, he started smiling really big and half-way giggled. I did that about 2 more times and each time I went back, he would start grinning from ear to ear and get all excited!! He must've thought it was a fun game! :) I finally stopped going back and he prob'ly fell asleep in about 10 minutes! Smart li'l dude! ;D

No comments: