Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New Bouncy, Door-Swingy... Thingy

Ok, so it's not really new. It was given to us by my friend, Gayle, amongst all the other items she so generously gave us. I just happened to remember where I stashed it and got it out to see if Mac would like it. He does. So yay! A new "toy!" I gotta say though: it's a little tough getting him in and outta there. And I didn't want to keep him in it for too long in case it got uncomfy for his legs. But, until the novelty wears off, we'll keep working with it. Unless, of course, either one of us just gets too frustrated and can't stand to deal with it any longer... in which case I suppose that would mean: the novelty has indeed worn off. :D But until then... just another fun thing in which to take pics of Mac. Poor little guy. I hope he doesn't have a permanent blind spot in his eyes from the camera flash going off all the time! :)


The "Swingy-Thingy" collage

It looks like he's turned almost completely around just to look at the camera! Love it!!

My favorite Mac-smile!! What a cutie!!

No comments: