Friday, June 5, 2009

Mancino's

We decided to grab a bite to eat at Mancino’s tonight and, while there, got a picture of Mac with Jay (the owner). Brent used to work for Jay when we first got into town. It was something Brent could do for a little extra income while he was in Grad School. The restaurant used to be located just down the road from us on Holly Street so he was able to walk there (before he had his pickup). Anyway, they have the best toasted sandwiches ever and we had a hankerin’ for them this evening. So we went.
Yesterday was a frustrating day. I didn’t get a chance to do any blogging since our internet was down the entire day! Ugh! We just upgraded our internet plan to a “faster speed” and, until now, I haven’t even been able to use it! Not to mention I can’t really tell if there’s a difference in the rate at which I’m able to cruise from site to site. So far, I’m not at all thrilled with our “new” Qwest set-up. I have a mind to fire this ISP and get one that’s a bit more reliable. If there is such a thing. I suppose any Internet Service Provider will have it’s ups and downs… it’s just a matter of choosing the lesser of all the “evils” out there. If anyone has any ideas, let me know!

One last thing: Happy 23 weeks, Mac! Just 3 weeks away from your 6 month birthday!! Woohoo!! (Just a thought: I’ll probably stop mentioning the weekly birthdays once he hits the 6 month mark. It’s just easier that way.)

No comments: