Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Little Hands
Remember that Sunday School song: Oh Be Careful Little Hands What You Do...? I've been thinking about that song lately. I've even sung it to Mac a few times. And now that I have a little one of my own, I stare at his little hands and little feet and all of his other little features and I wonder what God has in store for him. And I pray that he will look to Jesus for wisdom and make right choices as he grows. But for now... I look at those little hands and I feel so blessed. And I find myself thinking: It's amazing how those little hands - so small and so dependent - are able to hold my heart in such a big way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I always knew that you'd be an amazing mother Pam. Mac is a very blessed little boy!
Post a Comment