Saturday, June 20, 2009
Boo Boo
Mac had his first boo boo today... well, not really a boo boo... just a loud, scary bonk on the noggin that probably sounded worse than it felt... but hurt, nonetheless! He cried. :( Mommy consoled. We got through it. The reason for the bonk? Let me explain... He's been doing pretty well with sitting up on his own - not for long periods of time, mind you - but we've been practicing lots. Well, mommy thought we was ready to sit up for a picture. Um. Nope.... (Oops.) I sat him down and he was leaning just fine on his little drums. Then all of a sudden: TIMMMBERRRR! Down he went. I already had the camera in hand so what I thought was a great picture of him sitting up, turned out to be a nice shot of him half-way between sitting upright and the infamous bonk. I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep that picture or not... in fact, I almost deleted it. I think because I felt bad for having put him in that predicament. And he just looks so sweet... unaware of what's about to happen. Poor little dude! Perhaps pillows would make for a softer landing?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment