Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wiggly Worm


Mac has taken to wiggling. I think it's his way of dancing... or getting excited. Either way, it cracks me up. Here's the musical toy he likes to wiggle to: →→ The only time I'm not really fond of the wiggling is when he wakes up at 5am and decides to wiggle around in his squeaky bassinet. It's been happening quite often lately. Mommy's tired. Thankfully, I got the call from JCPenney today saying that the crib is here and ready to pick up. Gotta do that soon! :) We also went to Sonic today for half-priced drinks and then went to daddy's office to surprise him but... he wasn't there!! Boo. He had to go to an unexpected meeting in Caldwell. That'll teach me to buy a drink without calling first! Hopefully it won't be too watered-down by the time he gets home. I hate watered-down drinks. And now, I shall post a video of His Wiggliness:



No comments: