Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Caddywampus

When Mac woke up from his first nap today, it looked like he had gotten bit by a bug. How dare a bug bite my baby! So, I stripped the bassinet in search of... the bug. I would surely kill it once I found it! I must save my son from anymore useless attacks! I found nothing. No bug. In putting his bed back together, however, I decided to leave out those foam wedges that keep baby in place. I figured it would give him more room to breathe. Bad idea. This is what I found when I went to get him from nap #2:

A caddywampus kiddo! His head was pushing against one side of the bassinet and his knee was tucked up against the other side! Funny little guy. He does get quite wiggly in bed. I concluded that those foam wedges served him better in the bed, keeping him nice and straight. Oh well. It was worth a shot. We actually ordered a new crib yesterday so, once we get the call to pick it up and we build it, he'll have plenty of room to wiggle and grow! Poor little guy... he's bustin' out the seams of this little bassinet! ♥♥

No comments: