HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!!!
Not that there's really anything going on today. We're not even going out tonight to celebrate. That's what happens when you have one baby and no dough. ;) I think Brent had a little celebration where he works... but that's "all she wrote."Mac was being so silly today! He decided that he wanted to giggle a lot today! So adorable! I tried to get some video of it but it didn't turn out that great. As soon as I can catch him laughing on camera, I'll post it here.
1 comment:
Pammy J....hi there!!! I'm loving all the pictures that you are posting of Mac. I wanted to ask you if you would like to come to my church's moms group with me sometime. We meet the first Friday of the month. Now that you'r a stay at home mama..you need to hang with us other stay at home mamas!!! Its really fun and the ladies are so sweet. You can bring Mac...I always bring Tyler. Let me know...call me.
Post a Comment