Well I would have to say: this was the best Mother's Day ever!! My first one. There's really nothing like the first Mom's Day... especially since I've been so wanting to have a reason to celebrate on this day for quite some time. I don't remember ever actually skipping church on this day... although... when I wasn't a mom, I always kinda wished I would've just stayed in bed after attending those "all about Moms" services. But today. Today is about celebration! Today we are emphatically reminded to thank and praise God for this amazing gift: our little miracle! And we are just as emphatic in our petitions to Him on behalf of dear friends who wish to experience little miracles of their own! We
are praying! Still.
Me getting ready for church .........The best gift from Brent!
Me feeding Mac his first bites of rice cereal. :)
2 comments:
YAY!!! So happy for you!!! I know it must have been such a SPECIAL DAY for you!! :)
I so hear what you are saying... I couldn't go to church for several years on mom's day...it was just too hard... we are blessed to be able to do what we do with the kids that come and go from our house.
Love you!
I love that gift Brent got you! So special. I thought about you this Mother's Day, knowing it was extra special. Mac is such a cutie too. How did he like his cereal?
Post a Comment