Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Card-Making with Friends

Today was fun. At about 3:00 this afternoon my friends, Jamie and Sam, came over to make some cards. Sam will be graduating at the end of this month and she wanted to make her own announcements/ party invites. We all helped out and, I must say, they turned out smashingly! :) Needless to say, I felt inspired... I'm now thinking that I may want to start my own card-making business. Could work. Who knows? I may not do much more than just consider it though... there'd be a lot of details to contemplate. I posted the thought on Facebook and a few friends seemed to like the idea. I think I'm afraid I'd run out of creative ideas... but maybe I should just take that chance?!? Hmm. If I try it, there'd really only be one of two outcomes: The idea would flop and I'd be no worse off... or... It'd actually be a success and maybe turn into something I could make a little extra cash doing. Ok, now the wheels are turning!! And right before bed, too! Now I'll lie awake thinking about how I can make my "business" work! ♪♫♪

No comments: