... Sort of. I went to the Dr's office today for my yearly exam and wound up having a minor surgical procedure done! Yep, I had a "suspicious-looking" mole removed! And, believe it or not, that was
not the hard part!! Since it was a pretty good sized mole, not to mention irregular border and a couple different shades of brown, we decided to have it biopsied.
NOW the hard part: waiting for results. She said it would take a week. She also said not to think about it this week...
yeah, right! How am I supposed to
not think about it?? Okay... I'll try.
And in keeping with tradition, Brent insisted on taking another photo of me and Mac by the front door of the Dr office. Only, you can't see the sign this time. Oh well...

After an all-too-exciting time at the Dr's office, we decided to go to the book store and relax a little bit. Mac decided to relax too. In fact, he was chillin' waaaay out at the opposite end of the seat in the stroller. Silly little dude!

No comments:
Post a Comment