Saturday, August 8, 2009

Saturday.

It sure is a good thing that today is Saturday. I'm not sure how this happened... but I found myself wide awake at 3-something o'clock this morning!! Was it too much caffeine?? Possible. Nevertheless, for some reason unbeknownst to me, my brain was in full-throttle "thinking" mode rather than the quite preferable "sleeping" mode that's so coveted at that hour. Well. Hmm. I can't sleep... so... what to do? What to do?? Let's see. Earlier last evening, I started switching out the NB, 0-3, 3 month clothes in Mac's closet for the 6, 6-9, 9 month sizes. (Yep, I found some NB clothes still in there!!) I have two whole 58-quart totes that I still need to go thru. Perhaps I'll work on that. Believe it or not, he still fits into some of the 3-6 month items so I left those in the closet... for now. We can't have him growing up too fast, you know! :) Anyway, last night I ended up finding that cute olive green striped shirt and those khaki pants Mac was wearing. Since we had just put those on him for our walk, we decided it was ok for him to wear them again today. Love that outfit!
I was still up at almost 5am!! But I had finally finished putting Mac's closet together and I found some other really cute outfits in the meantime! I can't wait to get pictures of Mac in those! I did get sleepy again so I headed to bed where I got some much needed rest. Thank goodness for Brent! He was kind enough to get up with Mac when it was time for breakfast.

The remainder of the afternoon was fairly relaxing, so we were ready for a fun evening with our small group. Gotta love those low-maintenance days! And the evening was just as relaxed. Grillin' food, hangin' out in the hammock, sippin' on Crystal Light, bein' silly with friends!! Mmmmm! Love it!

This has got to be one of my all-time faves of Brent and Mac!!! :)

No comments: